The study Read more [...]
Focus of Study
The main purpose of this bachelor programme is to prepare PR specialists and science journalists. Students learn how to deal with diverse information and sophisticated texts and operate within the context of modern media.
Communication of Science and Technology is a part of the Bachelor programme in Marketing and PR.
Study plan includes:
- modern world markets and industries of the future
- basics of journalism
- public relations
- modern means of communication: social media, digital media, new media, visual communication
- modern psychology and sociology
- basics of company`s image
- principles of working with Russian and foreign media
- anticrisis communication
- and many more
Starting from the first year, each student is working together with an expert or a potential employer on a global project. Future communicators can immediately apply their knowledge in practice, which enhances motivation and inspiration in their studies.
Examples of students` projects:
- an engineering polytechnic blog about robotics, space industry, artificial intelligence and new technologies
- PR campaigns for the best of students` projects from other degree programmes or of already existing startups
- arrangement of international conferences, round tables, science games, press-conferences
- creation, management and promotion of student`s own media, including self-organisation of external funding