The study Read more [...]
Focus of Study
The track provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and optimize strategic communication processes within and between organisations and society. As such, you contribute to the quality of new and emerging science and technology, by attuning innovations to societal demands. The courses within the Science Communication track teach you to look at professional communication practices from a scientific perspective. You learn how to study, design and participate in effective and accurate communication between different stakeholders, ranging from other scientific experts to representatives from industry, policymakers and the general public.
The Science Communication track can be followed as a single track or as a double degree track. The double degree track allows you to obtain two MSc diplomas during a three-year programme, combining Science Communication with a technical MSc programme.
Eight reasons to go for the Science Communication track
- Learn to attune communication to social, political and organisational contexts in order to solve complex problems in science and technology.
- Boost your employability and enhance your future career.
- The opportunity to obtain a double MSc degree.
- Supplement your scientific and technological insights with practical skills and knowledge of communication theory, policy and strategies.
- Work with fellow students and professionals to solve realistic communication problems during course assignments and internships.
- Graduate within a programme that is attuned your own preferences.
- Become part of a multidisciplinary community of communication experts with different backgrounds.